My favorite! Same book, different edition. When rereleases happen, it’s the ideal time to update that cover art.
Thanks to Quirk Books for the free copy in exchange for my honest review
HOW TO SURVIVE A HORROR MOVIE – Seth Grahame-Smith (Releasing September 24th, 2019)
Which do you like better? The one on the left is the new one!
Here’s the synopsis:
Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
From ghosts, vampires, and zombies to serial killers, cannibalistic hillbillies, and haunted Japanese videocassettes, How to Survive a Horror Movie shows how to defeat every obstacle found in scary films. Readers will discover:
– How to Perform an Exorcism
– What to Do If You Did Something Last Summer
– How to Persuade the Skeptical Local Sheriff
– How to Vanquish a Murderous Doll
– How to Survive an Alien Invasion
– How to Tell If You’ve Been Dead Since the Beginning of the Movie
and much, much more. Complete with useful instructions, insane illustrations, and a list of 100 important films to study, How to Survive a Horror Movie is essential reading for prom queens, jocks, teenage babysitters, and anyone employed by a summer camp.